9:00 am - 6:00 pm (Mon - Fri)
In the Basic Website Pack, you are allowed to ask for changing the colour of the theme to match your corporate branding. We will also place your logo into the design. You also have the choice to pick the images for your website from our image repository. These changes are allowed only at the time of the setup of you website, however you can ask for text changes unlimited times. If you will need changes other than this, we can provide you our premium web designing services at an hourly rate.
You can always send us the text changes whenever you need and we’ll do those changes.
Following steps are involved:
- Place the order through our website by completing the order form
- You will receive email from us with your account details to access our client portal
- You will be assigned an Account Specialist
- Your Account specialist will send you the web detail form to be filled
- You Account Specialist will send you the “Website Setup” form. Using this form you will be able to provide us various details such as choosing one of the design templates, content for the sections of your one page site, email addresses you want us to setup for you.
- You account specialist will also assist you in buying the domain name or transferring the existing domain name to our server.
- As soon as you fill and submit all the details required in the “Website Setup” form, your order process will start. Your Account Specialist will be in touch with you in case we’ll need any other details from you. It takes a maximum of 7 (seven) working days to deliver your order. You will receive email from your Account Specialist when your order will be ready.
Yes, you can always go for our SEO pack while sticking with Basic Website Pack.
Yes, you can always upgrade to our “Plus Website Pack” to get a complete corporate multi-page premium website ongoing Search Engine Optimisation.
The one-page website comes with only one page. You can only show a short description for each of your services in the “Services” section of your website.
You can always tell your assigned Account Specialist via Email, Ticket, Chat or Phone Call and it’ll be removed.
Each One Page Website can have with the following features:
- Slider / Banner
- Contact Form
- Google Maps Integration
- Social Media Integration