9:00 am - 6:00 pm (Mon - Fri)
Any legitimate SEO agency can never answer this question! If someone is answering that, this means they will use black-hat approach to do that, which leads to serious consequences. It depends on the level of competition and quality of work done. But we recommend giving it at least 6 months to see major improvements in results.
Yes, each SEO pack comes with 5 keywords. You can buy unlimited additional SEO Packs each at £45/month.
You can include keywords for which you want your website to be listed in search results when people search for them. For Example, accountants in London, tax advisers in London, etc.
The SEO Pack can have a maximum of 5 keywords.
We’ll provide you the monthly reporting through which you will be able to understand how it is proceeding.
We will follow the following steps to get started:
Assessment and Planning
We’ll interview you to find out more about your business, the niche industries your target for your accounting services, your key business goals, competitors and keywords. We’ll then plan on how to move forward by adopting the SEO strategy that best suits your goals.
From now on, we’ll start implementing our strategy. We’ll perform following activities:
- Adjusting the content on your site according to your chosen keywords.
- Modifying the code behind particular pages
- Making sure the internal site linking works best
- Adding relevant external links to ‘authority’ sites
- Getting in-bound links to your site
- Enhancing Site’s visibility on social media and directories
- Ongoing monitoring and fixes and enhancements
- Ongoing analysis to in-time aligning with updates in Google Search Engine Algorithm.
After an initial ‘baseline’ report, we provide comprehensive monthly reporting of the positions of your phrases, including:
- An overview and summary with positioning of all phrases
- Breakdown of phrase or keyword by search engine
- Detailed breakdown of search engine by keyword or phrase
- Trend report – showing movement over time and allowing you to track performance
There is a famous proverb “Success is easy to attain but difficult to maintain”! First of all to reach better search engine positioning, it takes months of effort, but once you reach there, the toughest part is to maintain your ranking. Your rivals are chasing you to beat you down so they can rank better, and if you discontinue your SEO efforts, your ranking will start moving down.
SEO gets devastating for your website when black-hat approaches are used to fool search engines. The black-hat strategies are quick and may bring early positive results but only for a very short period and later lead to serious consequences. Nowadays the search engines are very smart to catch such activities and as a result the website using such black-hat strategies gets penaltied. Many SEO companies show you the short term results to get paid and then they run away leaving your website/business in total disaster.
Let’s put it his way, search engines value their visitors and want to show the best of the best results on the top, so they can build more trust with their visitors. It’s the job of your SEO team to proof to the search engines that you qualify to be listed on the top for the given search terms.
Our approach is straight forward, following the standards that search engines have set! Our mission is to deliver more and more leads to our clients through their website!